- We have over 200 retail, wholesale and related industry clients
- We specialize in the evaluation & implementation of software packages for retail & consumer products
- We conduct process improvement engagements – improve sales, margins, quality, cycle time, & reduce costs.
RTG affiliates each provide diversified, specialized skills in areas such as distribution and logistics, merchandise and assortment planning, merchant training programs, catalog and eCommerce fulfillment. Strategic partners provide integration services; applications development services, communications strategy development, deployment and outsourcing, and wireless applications development and implementation. Together, our retail consultants, affiliates, and partners bring to our clients a team of professionals willing and able to conduct systems projects of virtually any size or complexity.
- We conducted nearly every type of business process and systems engagement for many of the leading retailers in the country
- We average over 25 years of retail systems experience
- We conduct Strategic IS Planning engagements
- We conduct IS organizational reviews
- We conduct Special projects involving emerging technologies
- We employ proven methodologies
- We begin projects quickly and complete them in a timely and cost-effective manner
- We conduct due diligence for venture capital and other buyers, turnaround management, post-merger consolidation, business plan development and evaluation, and refinancing.
RTG maintains its independence from all software package, hardware, and outsourcing providers. This is unlike some consulting firms, which specialize in installing specific brands and skirt open consideration of all appropriate alternatives.